Foodiez Out Here - Blog 1

The Introduction

My name is Shlok Samant and I am just 14 years old. I currently live in Bhubaneswar, Odisha - A place mostly known for its temples, greenery and regional food and culture. Presently I am in class 9 and I seriously need to concentrate on studies yet I thought of doing something interesting and came up with idea of writing blogs. When I was a kid, I used to wonder how difficult it would be to cook. Later on when I grew up I got to know that there is a lot to know about food and cooking. I first entered the kitchen as a chef when I was I guess 12 or 13. I started with boiling water and now I can even make a pizza. That's great! Isn't it? I always thought that cooking is really difficult but actually it isn't. My mom taught me how to cook Maggi and from there these cooking ideas came into my mind.   
    
                                                               

                 As you all we are amidst a difficult situation which is gripping all over the world - Coronavirus or COVID-19. I am really thankful to Corona for some reasons including the reason for teaching me how to cook. I never thought that I can be a great cook but now I think I can do it. During the lockdown everyone of us was getting bored at home including me although now things are a bit normal but do you all remember how the situations were in the beginning? We had strict lockdown systems where no one could move out of their houses, no one could meet their friends and families etc. In this time I did something productive that is - I scrolled through Google and YouTube and tried to make some delicious items. The very first thing which I made was Paneer Frankie then I moved onto making a Cake and then Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizzas etc. I always made the same thing again and again with adding new things to it so that it tastes better and sometimes I was successful.

                  Now I want to share my recipes with you all! Here I will be posting everything about the recipe and will try to make it at home and attach that pic. I will be posting twice a week because I also have to study and I have many other works to do. You will find everything here - Desserts, Snacks, Main Course (Veg and Non-Veg), Healthy Food etc. Hope you all like them and try them out. So the first recipe will be posted soon and it is going to be fun! 




Comments

  1. Great going Shlok! I wish you awonderful journey about food . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great going buddy. Wish u reach your goal and keep posting interesting recipes. Good wishes with you all the way.

      Delete
    2. Great going buddy. Wish u reach your goal and keep posting interesting recipes. Good wishes with you all the way.

      Delete
  2. Nice!! Looking forward to it ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great! Looking forward to the delicious food you're yet to make.. All the best Shlok☺✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice start Shlok .Can't wait to read your next posts containing yummy recipes.��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Bro... I and my mom liked it alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up our chef Shlok๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Wish I could taste your recipe someday๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good going ����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!! Excited to see the recipe ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Shlok,

    While going through your blog, I could see a potential blogger within you.

    Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Pasta Stuffed Capsicum